To sign up for events, programs and tournaments, please navigate to "My Club" or "Quick Links" and the "Calendar" navigate to the month/day of the event and begin the registration process.
Ridgewood Tennis Rules and Regulations:
- U.S.T.A rules of etiquette apply
The Two all - weather heard courts will be open daily with no restrictions. Night lights are available on the all- weather courts for evening playing.
- The two clay (soft)will be open from 9am until dark.
- Play will be permitted when the conditions of the courts allow as determined by the Pro.
- All players must sign in on the registration sheet prior to playing.
- Court use will be determined by calling the Tennis shop on a first sign first play basis. Maximum sign up is one hour for singles and one and one- half hours for doubles.
- Children under 16 may register for court time between the hours of 9am and 5pm Monday through Friday at the discretion of the Pro. Juniors may reserve evening play at the discretion of the pro. At all other times, an adult member must accompany children on the court.
- Players who have had a turn on the court may take a second turn when other player are waiting for the court.
- For the safety of children and to avoid a disturbance, children under the age of nine (9) may not be left at the courts without adult off-court supervision( or a responsible babysitter of at least 12 years of age).
- After 5pm members are asked to sweep soft courts after play.
Apparel on Courts
- Tennis attire is required at all times.
- Players must wear flat, soft- soled tennis shoes suitable for clay courts.
- Men may not wear sleeveless undershirts or paly without shirts.
Guests may use the tennis courts under the following conditions:
- Each guest must be signed in on the register sheet by a host for each occasion of play
- Guests must play with a member host
- Each guest will be permitted to play once per calendar week unless said guest is an out- of - town houseguest of a member. This does not apply to member-guest tournaments.
- Out- of - town houseguests of a member may play more then once a week for the duration of the visit.
- On any one day a host is limited to three guests.
- Guests fee are $10 during the week and weekends $12
- Grandchildren of Class 1,2,3,11,and 15 members are permitted to participate solely in Tennis Lessons and clinics/Camps, provided all other Ridgewood rules and regulations satisfied. Such grandchildren shall not participate in any club sponsored competitive matches. Only children of these classes of membership will be permitted to participate.